Grow your knowledge for organic living. Grow it faster than if you read a wheelbarrow’s load of the best books on food production, harvesting and preserving.
April 6-12, the Home Grown Food Summit will host 35 presentations from experts, across a variety of organic food topics.
The Summit draws together educators who are passionate about sharing and improving knowledge around organic food production.
So passionate… they are sharing their experiences and secrets. For Free.
The Summit offers you a quick way to walk through the details of acquiring skills for organic living. Skills that you might miss out on for lack of understanding some simple tips and tricks.
- How organic gardeners produce 2X to 10X greater yields.
- How to spend $0 feeding your chickens.
- Guide to MAKING $80 worth of compost per week.
- Legally keeping chickens and goats in the city.
- Natural beekeeping how to do it WITHOUT chemicals!
- Raising your own superior eggs, milk, and meat… in your backyard.
- How to get FREE access to local seed varieties.
- The BEST species of worms for backyard composting.
- Instant solutions for growing food without land.
- 24 herbals you can use to treat colds, flus, allergies, infections, and more.
- Protect yourself as a small-scale farmer from the 5 MOST COMMON law suits.
- Understand the Cottage Food Laws (CFLs) that regulate food production on your property.
- Our role in breaking the monopoly of big chemical and seed companies.
- Lessons we can learn from World War I & II trends in food production.
- Raising goats for milk and meat an introductory guide.
- How science supports backyard gardening as a cure for most major diseases.
- Creating a garden biosphere.
- Addressing wildlife and insect issues to rebalance your garden.
- Recipes for herbal drinks you can make every day for better health.
- Learn easy, brilliant, FREE secrets for composting in place.
- Save $100s making your own fish emulsion fertilizer.