In 2015, 387 million people in the world had diabetes. A year later, that number is now 415 million–that’s the equivalent of every single resident of the U.S., Germany and Bolivia having diabetes. By 2040, the IDF predicts this will reach 642 million…
Dr. Brian Mowll created the 2016 Diabetes World Summit to help you and those you love regain control of blood sugar to prevent complications and optimize health. The 2016 Diabetes Summit experts will share their tips, strategies and secrets for controlling and reversing type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes and metabolic syndrome to help prevent complications and optimize your health.
The 2016 Diabetes Summit will teach you about:
- The root causes of all forms of diabetes and how to address them
- How to prevent and stop the progression of diabetes
- 10 of the most important strategies to help reverse type 2 diabetes
- The optimal diet to prevent, control and reverse type 2 diabetes
- Most effective forms of exercise for optimal blood sugar control
- Latest insights into understanding and correcting metabolic problems
The 2016 Diabetes World Summit is online and free from April 18-25, 2016!