Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could attend trainings by all the best authors and speakers on motherhood topics? Well, guess what? You can. And it’s free. And you don’t even have to leave your house to participate.
WHAT IS THE MOM CONFERENCE?
The Mom Conference is a totally FREE three-day online event featuring some truly amazing speakers and YOU are invited to attend!
Join over 100,000 moms around the world on October 13, 14, and 15th and come away armed with powerful new strategies for everything from sibling rivalry to healthy eating to finding more joy in motherhood.
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference involves 20 online classes to make motherhood more enjoyable.
Here is a list of the presenters:
- Dr Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting
Raising Siblings to be Best Friends
- Jordan Page, family finance expert
Simple Ideas for Serious Family Fun
- Katie Kimball, expert on healthy eating for families
Want Responsible and Healthy Kids? Teach Them to Cook and Eat Real Food
- Jonathan Bailor, NYT #1 Bestselling author of The Calorie Myth
How to Turbocharge Your Energy & Mood Immediately with the Right Foods
- Amy McCready, positive discipline expert and author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions
The Positive Side of Misbehavior – Consequences That Work!
- Dr. Carrie Contey, expert on personal growth through parenting
Slow Down for Way more Space and Joy in Family Life
- Rich Christensen, NYT #1 Bestselling author on business, goal-setting expert
Raising Teenage Titans
- Richard and Linda Eyre, NYT #1 Bestselling authors who run Valuesparenting
Simple and Powerful Ways to Teach Children Values
- Holly Rigsby, fitness expert
5 Key Strategies To Get an Even Better Body After Babies
- Jill Nystul, author
Dealing with Depression and Other Big Bumps in the Road
- Shawni Pothier, founder of the popular mom-blog, 71 Toes
Finding More Joy in Motherhood
- John C. Maxwell, NYT #1 bestselling author, coach, and speaker
How to Be Present in a Distracted World
- Crystal Paine, financial and lifestyle expert and founder of Money Saving Mom
The Money-Making Mom: How Every Woman Can Earn More and Make a Difference
- Rachel Ramsey Cruze, author and financial planning expert
Smart Money, Smart Kids
- Marla Cilley (a.k.a. the Fly Lady), author, home organization and cleaning mentor
Are You Living in CHAOS (Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome)?
- Christy Wright, business coach
Creating Better Life Balance
- Dr. Robert Mellilo, a clinician, professor, brain researcher and bestselling author
Helping Children Overcome Learning and Developmental Challenges
- April Perry, productivity expert
Five Steps to Getting More Done with Less Stress
- Saren Eyre Loosli, family organization expert
The Three Basic Systems Every Family Needs
- Desiree Ward, healthy eating expert
Simple Ways to Feed Your Family Healthy Foods