ADHD, Autism, mood disorders, autoimmunity are on the rapid rise in our young population. Our children are now affected by obesity, diabetes, depression, addictions to sugar, media, and technology, the list goes on.
What is happening to our kids? And what can we do about it?
The answer is not more meds or quick fixes; it is about building health from the roots, nurturing and caring for our children, mind, body, and spirit, and giving them the tools they need to care for themselves and each other.
Learn more at The Children’s & Teen Health Summit, online and FREE on May 2-9, 2016.
Carla Atherton created The Children’s & Teen Health Summit for parents, caregivers, and the children and teens they care for. This free, online event will address a diverse buffet of topics during a week of interviews with leading experts in many health fields including:
- Healing from chronic illness and helping our kids to do this
- Genetics and methylation
- Girls, hormones, and the pill
- Raising cavity-free kids
- Healthy psychology around eating
- Our healthcare systems
- Raising sexually healthy children
- Time management
- The importance of breathing and its effects on childhood disease
- Being a game-changing parent
- Childhood obesity
- Gentle parenting
- Mental health and postpartum depression
- Neurodevelopmental Movement
- Testing the sensitive child
- The detriments of soy
- Hormonal health
- Autoimmunity, the Autoimmune Protocol diet and children
- Home remedies, homeopathy, and cell salts
- Getting your child through addictions
- Nutrition and elimination diets
- And more!